Convergent Dentistry provides the best surgical, restorative and preventative dentistry in Leawood, KS.
Dr. Christopher Rooney
Christopher C. Rooney, DDS has been practicing dentistry for over 20 years. Since the beginning, his patients have come from all around Kansas and Missouri. Dr. Rooney's creative and investigative nature makes him one of the best dentists in the Kansas City area.
Whether you are looking for a new dentist or are a Healthcare Provider making referrals, we look forward to get to know and work with you.
Our services include:
- Anesthesia and Sedation
- Oral Surgery
- Tooth Removal
- Tooth Replacement
- Implants and Restoration
- Removable Bridges
- Root Canals
- Nerve Treatment
- Reconstructive Dentistry
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Invisalign Invisible Braces
- Dental Crowns
- Gum Disease and Periodontal Treatment
The Convergent Dentistry team understands obstacles you may be facing. We exceed traditional dental care to get you smiling. As a result, our patients' confidence and self-esteem grow. In the end, we change lives through restoring oral health.
We are among the best dental professionals in Leawood, Kansas.
We are technical experts and take special care to give you the best dental experience possible. Our sedation options and multi-disciplinary treatment result in fewer, more comfortable visits. In addition, Dr. Rooney is relatable and kind; "we never forget we are working with people and not just their teeth.” Convergent Dentistry is prepared to help people with degenerative dental issues, by bringing all aspects of dentistry to one place.
GET STARTED IN 3 EASY STEPS
Dr. Christopher C. Rooney carries advanced certifications in order to provide the Best Dentistry in Leawood, Kansas.
Dr. Rooney is among 2% of dentists in the United States with advanced customized surgical and non surgical restorative treatments. Presently, he has the experience, education, skill and artistry needed to solve complicated dental issues.
Accreditation and Memberships:
- Diplomat, American Board of Oral Implantology – web site
- Associate Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry – web site
- Maxi-Implant Training at University of Georgia – web site
- 5 year mentor-ship at the Dental Implant, Diagnostic & Treatment Center
- Member, Dental Implant, Diagnostic & Treatment Center
- IV Sedation and Anesthesia – University of Miami in Dayton, OH
- American Dental Association – member profile
- Kansas Dental Association – member profile
- Member and Fellowship Candidate, Fifth District Society – web site
- Member, Academy of General Dentistry
- D.D.S., University of Missouri - Kansas City
- B.S. in Biology, Rockhurst University