WHAT ARE DENTURES? Dentures are a removable teeth replacement.
Why would anyone be looking for a denture?
If you can't enjoy chips and dip, steak, cold beer, ice cream -- dentures may be an option for you. If you're chewing with your front teeth a lot or notice that you're having a difficult time chewing -- dentures could solve these problems.
A denture may be a good option if you are missing teeth or have teeth that can no longer be repaired. A denture is a removable teeth replacement.
If you've been feeling self-conscious about your missing or damaged teeth, dentures could be the best solution for you. Here at Convergent Dentistry, we are uniquely positioned as experts in improving the experience and results for the first-time denture patient. We offer a variety of teeth replacement options that are designed to help you chew, speak, and smile normally. Whether you're missing an entire row of teeth or just a single tooth, we're confident that we can come up with a personalized care plan to meet your needs.
Not too long ago, dentures meant awkward, uncomfortable chewing and sticky pastes. However, technological advancements in the field of prosthodontics have come a long way. Now, removable teeth are more comfortable and natural than the false teeth of the past.
The First Denture is the Most Important Denture: A Personalized Approach
The process to receive dentures is both a surgical and restorative treatment and is entirely completed in our office by one dentist, Christopher C. Rooney, DDS, to repair the look, function and jaw support with the greatest comfort, success of a successful denture outcome.
Dental prosthodontics includes life-like dentures, partials, whole mouth restoration, complex implant and rehabilitation dentistry. At Convergent Dentistry, as part of our dental prosthodontic services, we'll help you understand, customize a plan based on your goals and review the necessary life-like enhancing treatment that is best, including:
- Improving the function as well as looks of your smile with self-balancing efficient chewing surfaces to compliment your lifestyle chewing
- Our Ideal Dentures can be converted to implant-supported dentures
- Immediate Dentures
- Over Dentures are attached, removable teeth or implants
- Sedation options and anesthesia are available
- Life-like Smiles - no horse teeth or clackers/falsies like mom or dad
- Dual Dentures
- Facial Enhancing - Teeth | Bone | Soft Tissue can often be lost due to dental disease or trauma. Supported tissue can smooth wrinkles
- Life-like Dentures - sophisticated denture replacements for those who have worn or have misfitting existing dentures
- Set the stage for future implant options
- Designed Dentures for future use in implant solution options without costly remakes
- Lost Bone - as much as 40% of extracted bone is lost or reabsorbed (most common in tooth removal)
- Duplicate Denture Systems - less cost, time and trouble. You'll have a backup, if you lost your dentures.
We will help you understand all your options, customize a plan based on your goals and review the necessary life-like enhancing treatment to best address your situation. We have helped countless patients in the Midwest regain their confidence. Our caring, attentive staff focuses on our patients' oral health and comfort during your consultation, the actual treatment process and after your treatment has been completed. Follow up and follow through is one of the hallmarks of our office.
When you're in need of denture options, find a provider that you can trust that will help you through this process with the least trauma, fewer referrals and quickest return to your oral health. Look to Convergent Dentistry for gentle, compassionate care.
Rejuvenate Your Appearance
Why walk around feeling self-conscious? Transform your smile and appearance. You have the power to change your smile for the better, and it all starts with a phone call to our office.
For more information about our dental prosthodontic services, scheduling an appointment or an initial no-charge consultation, call us today.