WHAT IS PENTADONTICS?
How can Pentadontics help?
noun, (used with a singular verb)
word-forming element meaning "five, containing five," from Greek penta-(the branch of dentistry dealing with the cause, diagnosis, prevention, and treatments using multiple dental disciplines such as endodontics, periodontics, prosthodontics and oral surgery, along with advanced sedation to cure patients with multiple dental issues.
Benefits to the pentadontic approach at Convergent Dentistry:
- Issues resolved in fewer appointments
- All treatments at one location
- Skilled in oral rehabilitation
- Higher level of comfort – Anesthesia and sedation techniques
- Greatest respect for healthy tissues- with minimally-invasive techniques (less pain and damage to healthy teeth and tissues)
- Address fear issues
- Individualized and low volume patient care setting
- Often work with referring dentists
- Frequently work with out of town clients
- Improved self-esteem and self-image