HOW CAN PENTADONICS HELP ME GET DENTAL TREATMENT ALL IN ONE PLACE?
Word origin, noun: word forming element meaning "five, containing five," from Greek 'penta' and 'dontics', the branch of dentistry dealing with the cause, diagnosis, prevention, and treatments in oral medicine. Pentadontics in essence is using multiple dental disciplines such as endodontics, periodontics, prosthodontics and oral surgery, along with advanced sedation to cure patients with multiple dental issues.
Dr. Christopher Rooney has focused his practice on helping people with multiple dental problems. When problems arise that require oral surgery, the Convergent Dental practice in Leawood, KS is available to help. Trusted oral surgery services at Convergent Dentistry can help set you on the road to recovery. The Convergent Dentistry team brings all the dental solutions together in one place to improve the dental experience through Pentadontics and often can address more than one issue at the time. Fewer visits, less trauma, and greater comfort are a few benefits of our Pentadontic approach.
Benefits to the pentadontic approach at Convergent Dentistry:
- Issues resolved in fewer appointments
- All treatments at one location
- Skilled in oral rehabilitation
- Offering Sirona - Cone Beam Computed Tomography (CBCT) Digital Imaging, Cat Scan and 3-D Scans for accurate diagnosis and planning
- Higher level of comfort – Anesthesia and sedation techniques
- Greatest respect for healthy tissues- with minimally-invasive techniques (less pain and damage to healthy teeth and tissues)
- Address fear issues
- Individualized and low volume patient care setting
- Often work with referring dentists
- Frequently work with out of town clients
- Improved self-esteem and self-image
Your needs may be more than a bothersome tooth. Wouldn’t it be great if all issues could be addressed at one time and place? The Convergent Dental team are experts at integrating solutions to solve multiple problems.
Your Comfort in Mind
Whether you’re suffering from broken, painful, damaged, decayed or impacted wisdom teeth, have trouble wearing dentures, are looking for alternatives to conventional dentistry, or any other ailments requiring the removal of teeth, shaping of the jaw or implant oral surgery, Convergent Dentistry can help.
We can help you understand all of the options, customize a plan based on your goals and review the best option to meet your needs. We have sedation and anesthesia options to keep you comfortable during the procedure.
For more information on oral surgery in Leawood, KS, or to set up an appointment with Convergent Dentistry, call us today. Integrated solutions to your dental problems are just a phone call away.